Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our website at premiumtradings.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or our Platform. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform.
- Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
Ip addresses and cookies
We will collect information about your use of our site, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes.
We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the Platform and to recognize you when you return to our Website.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide any services we agree to provide (if any).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To monitor and verify your use of the site and any payments owing to us.
- To provide any support and maintenance of our site, including routine maintenance, grades and other changes to the Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
We may also use your data to contact you by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If PremiumTradings or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PremiumTradings, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.