Updated on 25.05.2018
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our Website and/or our mobile portal and app at the time of registering to use the website or when you communicate with our agents. This information includes but not limited to your name, email address, date of birth and Skype account.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails and chats).
3. Details of transactions you carry out through the website, including but not limited to your Ewallet address or number.
4. Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
5. Information you submit when responding to our surveys or customer research that we carry out
IP address & Cookies
1. We will collect information about your use of the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and reporting purposes
2. We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to identify you, monitor your usage of the website and to recognize you when you return to it.
A. Session Management – to enable you to use and navigate properly through the site. B. Functionality – to remember your preferences and improve your experience C. Fraud prevention- The cookies store information which assists us with identifying fraudulent activity. D. Tracking- to record the way you reached our site and identify the source of this traffic. E. Analysis- to identify and count the number of users visiting our site, the pages they visit and their actions. Such analysis can help us with improving our site.
The Purposes of collecting the information
The "Purposes" for which we may collect personal data are:
To ensure that our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide any services we agree to provide (if any).
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To monitor and verify your use of the site and any payments owing to us.
To provide any support and maintenance of our site, including routine maintenance, grades and other changes to the Platform.
To notify you about changes to our Website.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to:
1. Any of the companies within our group and its employees, in case they have the need to know.
2. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, governmental or regulatory authorities or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. Any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gambling services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers.
5. Other than the instances listed above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Where your personal information is being stored
2. We capture your personal data over a secure link using recognized industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts the data whilst passing it over the internet.
For how long?
Your personal data will be kept as long as you are our customer. Once you stop being our customer, we will keep your data for the minimum period of time required for the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with the relevant legal and regulatory obligations. In case data can’t be erased for technical reasons, it will be kept for a longer period in our data archives.
Access to your information
You have the right to access information held about you.
To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our site may contain links to third parties websites which are not controlled by us. When browsing to those sites, please have in mind that they night have different privacy policies and/or T&C. We have no liability what so ever over the way those sites collect and record your personal information.